Download ZXP Installer
To properly install the extension you can use the following third party tool: https://zxpinstaller.com/
They provide versions for windows and mac.
- Download the right file for your OS.
- Start the installation.
- Open the ZXP installer.
- Wait for the installation to be complete.
Windows/Mac - Extension Installation
- Make sure you got the latest version of the Storyteq After Effects Extension.
- The extension will reside in a .zxp file.
- Just follow the instructions from the ZXP installation tool.
- Don't forget to restart your running After Effects application after the installation is done.
Open the Extension
- Select 'Window' in the top menu.
- Select 'Extensions'.
- Select the 'Storyteq Extension'.
If the extension is not visible? Probably, something went wrong with the installation or you are using a non-compatible version of After Effects (See the project preparation section).
Install the correct output modules in After Effects
In order to generate the correct output files, we have created custom output module presets for use with the Storyteq After Effects Extension. Please make sure to install these.
You can download the .AOM file here.
- Select edit in the top menu.
- Select 'Templates' -> 'Output Modules'
- Select 'Load' and import the .AOM file provided.
Update Current Version
Updating the current version with a newer one should be simple.
- Follow the same instructions at the installation section.
- This will automatically overwrite your current extension version.